Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random Events

So Jacob and I have been very busy around the house and with finishing up this semester of school and of course with work. So I guess Ill just give you all the quick update in our lives.
A few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon we decided to paint the trim on the outside of our house. Jake  built shutters and I painted like there was no tomorrow. Here are few pictures- the first one is what it looked like before (yuck) and the next few are afters- new garage door, new front door and of course the black trim, trimmed trees, flower bed, etc....

I am so happy with the way it actually turned out! I think it helped the outside alot! We still have a lot of work to go though!!

Ok now the next random event: Jacob and I had supper with some friends a few nights back. We left Luke inside because we weren't gone all that long and he usually does really good....Well these next few pictures are what we found when we got home. The dog bed i supposed to be in the kitchen, the rug also belongs in the kitchen, and the snow pillow stuffing is from a couch pillow that Luke DESTROYED! Yikes! Needless to say-when we are away- he stays outside now...lessons learned.

Unbelievable!
And while all this happens...my sweet Mollee Kae is so sweet and innocent...poor girl!

Ok that's all the blogging I have time for- I have to get in the shower! Jacob and I are having lunch with our sweet friend Luis who is in town for a few days before he starts a rockin new job at the CAPITAL in Austin!! He's a great guy!!
-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment