Monday, August 22, 2011

About me :)

I saw this little survey going around some of the blogs- I thought I would join in!



bed size :: A comfy queen
 

chore you hate :: Washing dishes


dogs :: a beautiful Maltese mix-Mollee Kae and big black lab-Luke McCoy


essential start to your day :: coffee and washing my face


favorite color :: Black…boring I know


gold or silver :: silver


height :: 5'3"


instruments you play :: the radio…seriously, no musical talent L
 

job title :: Family Ministry Assistant/Trips and Events Coordinator and Substitute Teacher


kids :: Just our puppies for right now ;)


live :: texas


maiden name :: Richie


nicknames :: Maci Lou and Babe


overnight hospital stays :: None (knock on wood!)


pet peeve :: smacking and arrogance


quote :: "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with His love and he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17


righty or lefty :: right


siblings :: sister


time you wake up :: varies daily


university attended :: west texas a&m


vegetables you dislike:: None! I love them!


what makes you run late :: everything- and I hate being late-I am learning to embrace it though


x-rays you’ve had :: at the dentist


yummy food :: i ♥ mexican food


zoo animal favorite :: I don’t know…I guess the monkeys


Now you play along!



No comments:

Post a Comment