Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Are you there blog..it's me, Maci

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, I have not lost touch with everyone and I am still alive! I have been so crazy and I feel like every time I blog I talk about how busy I am. I am trying to get more motivated to be a better blogger! I want to update with some pictures and big things happening in our life, and so I am making an effort to blog more!!
For now though- I want to let you all know that I am LOVING my new job! I am so glad with the transition that I made and it has been a huge blessing! School is kicking my tail right now but I am ALMOST done!! It will be so worth all the hard times and tears :)
Hope you all are doing well! I promise to be a better blogger in the future! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment