Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life in the fast lane...


It feels like it has been forever since I've updated my blog! As usual we have been so busy...blah, blah, blah.. :)

But a lot has been going on for Jacob and I. As you all have seen we got Luke. He is wonderful!!!... When he's sleeping...He has chewed up our baseboards and THE WALL (like actual sheetrock) in the kitchen, he has chewed EVERY chair leg on our dining room table and he has snagged my favorite pair of Ugg boats, he chews on the corners of my coffee table and all the doors... Also my poor sweet Mollee girl can't stand him! They HATE each other. So that has consumed a lot of energy, time, effort and money!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes... Everyone says it will be worth it once he gets bigger...I can't wait for that day to be now! But real quick..here is a sweet picture Jacob took of Mollee Kae.


Also- I took a long-term sub job at Sleepy Hollow Elementary, I start this month and I am VERY excited and ready for the consistency of being in the same classroom with the same kids every day. The grading papers and faculty meetings will be a challenge but I am ready and excited for that.

We are still in school and busy as ever. Jacob has class three nights a week and doesn't get home until about 9:45 at night. That's been rough but "it's just a stage in our lives" is what we keep saying. I am in school too. I am having a rough time this semester being motivated but I am sticky in there!! My goal is to be the ONLY person in my family to graduate college!! I can't wait to be a teacher! I have been called to do that and I'm pushing forward to get there!

Hopefully soon I can get some updated pictures of Luke and Mollee on here. Luke has already grown so much, I can't believe how big he is already!!!!! We love him!! Even in the struggles! :)

Hope all is well with everyone! Until next time....

-xoxo-

P.S. (only because I know Marena reads my blog) Congrats AGAIN about baby Ayden!! I can't wait to meet him! I know you and Steve are thrilled and you both will be fabulous grandparents!!! Love you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment