Monday, March 15, 2010

Nothing to blog about...


I am at a standstill with my blog- I can't seem to find time to blog- and when I do, I've nothing I want to share! haha

So here are a couple of things happening right now:

  • Lazy Monday during spring break- I got up and went to the gym, made some coffee and now I'm sitting here with two sleeping dogs thinking I better get busy!
  • My mom's back went out..again...wish I could help her!! :( it makes me sad
  • Jacob is still working in Panhadle, I miss him!
  • Luke weighs over 30 lbs- he is WILD
  • I mopped yesterday and now I have tiny muddy puppy prints all over the kitchen
  • I LOVE THE RAIN!
  • I have baby fever...Jacob totally does not...hmmm what to do :)
  • This is what I am looking at right now... HA!
  • I am not so sure that my sweet little Lukester is normal??? Does anyone else have a dog who sleeps on a pillow????? I love him though!
  • And last but not least. I told you I had nothing to blog about. So there is a list of random facts! Have a great Monday! Hope you all have a wonderful spring break!
xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. share some recipes!!!!! and take quick pics of your creations!!!

    i would LURVE that.

    (and a recipe book) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete