Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am going to try and start posting a new thing called "Thankful Thursdays." I have so much to be thankful for and I need to take time to appreciate these things instead of dwell on some of the negative (which I've been known to do)

So today for Thankful Thursday #1
I am thankful for my husband!!

Jacob Anthony Reinbold- YOU are an amazing man! I am so blessed to call you my husband. We have been married for a year now and I still remember meeting you, our first kiss, and when I knew I was in love with you. You have grown in this amazing man who loves the Lord, your bride and others in that exact order. You still constantly amaze me with the new things that you do or say. Each day you come home from work with a new project or idea that blows me away. Your passion for your job and the skill at which you do it is incredible. You are so talented....And the way you have a passion for learning...it never gets old to me! You are so smart, and although it used to make me mad when we were in calculus together :) it now makes me proud! I know you will work hard and provide for our family no matter what circumstance we find ourselves in.
I am so amazed at the way you defend me, love me, protect me and make me smile! YOU are the biggest blessing that I have in my life! I am so thankful for the way you love my family. You love my mom and dad as if they were your own! You take pride in who they are and they take pride in you! I am so thankful for that relationship!!! You are such a good "daddy" to our puppies...I know that's silly, but it truly makes me smile to see the way you love our dogs!
I know that you are not a "real"daddy yet....But when that day comes I know you will melt my heart. You will be a hands on dad and you will be amazing to say the least!!! I can't wait to watch you be a dad to our little ones! That makes me smile...
So in closing...Jacob, I am thankful for YOU, and YOU are the one that makes me happy! Thank you for all you do! Your the best! xoxoxo

P.S. Take some time today to be THANKFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment