Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday- week 3

Thankful Thursday- Week 3
I am thankful for answered prayers!!


Today is a great day! It's the day that my sweet grandma and grandpa get to come HOME! They have been in Houston at MD Anderson for several weeks now and I am so excited that they get to come home. Her facebook status this morning read: .Lois Mobley Wells Today's the day! Finally headed home in a few hours. 34 radiation treatment and feeling good. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for me. Please continue to pray for a good report in a few weeks.
I am so happy for them to be able to come home and finally rest easy in their own bed, in their own home. My grandmother is an incredible woman- She has had such a positive attitude through out this whole process. She has sent emails daily about her trip there and the progress and the thanksgiving her and my grandpa have in their hearts for not being as bad as some of the others there. Her outlook on this whole process has made me want to be stronger. I have found myself appreciating the little things more and more and I have grown closer with my sweet mom through watching her be there for her parents.
I am SOOOOO thankful for our answered prayers of her being able to come home and I am praying along with lots of others for a clean bill of health when she goes back!! I am so blessed to have watched her be so strong!
So today, for thankful Thursday- I am thankful for answered prayers and for my Grammy and Poppy! I can't wait to hug you both and see your faces! I've missed you!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment