Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

Today---In this moment,  I am thankful for the rain. I woke up this morning and I could smell it. We had the windows open all morning and it's so refreshing to be able to look out of the window and see the rain. It feels like a lot of new "refreshing" things have been happening in my crazy life and although at this moment I don't want really blog about any of it- I do want you to know that God is moving and stirring in my heart and in the heart's of the people around me and it's a good thing. It's something else to be thankful for.

I mentioned in a earlier post about the marriage study we are doing as a small group- This past week's lesson was a great one. It was all about forgiveness and how to forgive your spouse and the husband's role and wife's role..etc...It was a great thing to read- one thing that really stood out to me though was this: "Forgiveness comes when we see our own unrighteousness."
I think that is an excellent point! Sometime it takes being aware of ALL the things that we are forgiven of each and everyday before we can forgive someone else. So I am chewing on that right now, along with lots of other stuff! I wanted to simply write a small amount for Thankful Thursday and I hope each day you guys might find something to be thankful for!
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! :)
xoxoxo-


No comments:

Post a Comment