Sunday, October 25, 2009

hahaha TECH hahaha!!!!

Just wanted to post that I am actually very proud of the Aggies for beating Texas Tech!!

Also---VERY proud of the Horns! Wish they would play the first half like that every week!!! Hook em horns!!


On a different note...I had a wonderful weekend!!! Jake took me to eat for an early birthday dinner! It was so wonderful and I can't wait to eat dinner with my precious family tomorrow- My dad is grilling steaks and shrimp on the grill and my mom is making baked potatoes, and lots of other yummy fixins AND a HOMEMADE oreo cheesecake for dessert!!! I am a very blessed young lady and I'm excited to celebrate my birthday tomorrow- couldn't ask for better people or better company to bring in the day!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment