Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday fun and a little more!

Today I am home sick :( I think being around all those precious little kids everyday has got the best of me! I am praying for a quick recovery because I don't have time to be sick!! But it's been a little nice I must admit...Once I finally got out of the bed this morning I got busy!! It helped take my mind off my SORE throat and congested head! I dusted all the fans and started deep cleaning the house! I've been doing laundry and now I am about to start on dinner and do some homework! My SWEET mom and dad just left my house. They came over and brought me some Broccoli Cheese soup from Jason's Deli and a WaterStill tea! That will make anyone feel better! :) So I hope I am on the road to recovery!

This past week was wonderful!!!! I had a GREAT birthday and I got to spend time with the most important people in my life! It was so fun! My dad made some YUMMY steaks on the grill with shrimp kabobs and my mom made baked potatoes, sauteed mushrooms and onions, rolls, and the most awesome Oreo cheesecake ever!!! They are precious and Jacob and I ate like there was no tomorrow! Here a few pictures from the night!Jacob pointed out that my dad and I are saying 12 and he is only one saying 21! haha oops!
Also- My sweet husband took me out for ice cream for my birthday! He knows the way to my heart! haha! Here a few fun pictures from that night....

No comments:

Post a Comment