Monday, October 12, 2009

Not to much..but a little!

I really don't have much of an update at all! Jacob and I have been VERY busy as newly-weds! I love married life and I am so blessed to have the wonderful husband that I have! He is amazing! I am excited about tonight! I get to go out to eat with the girls! (My momma's girls!!) She is having dinner with some friends from high school and invited me to tag along!! Jorges!! YUM! The cold weather makes me want Mexican Food even more than I do normally! :) I am excited to spend some extra time just me and her! (like we dont spend time ALMOST daily anyways haha) She is my VERY best friend!


Anyway here are two little teasers of Jake and I from the wedding! I am excited to get our photos and wedding video back soon! Lots of wonderful memories!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment