Monday, November 2, 2009

I could get used to this!

I am home again today!!!!!! I must admit...I LOVE IT! I truly could get so used to being a stay at home wife...Hey- someone has to take care of the puppy right?!? haha! Just kidding, I better not get to used to this because I'm back to work tomorrow. But for today- I am in my pj's still with a cup of coffee and my sweet puppy asleep on my lap. It doesn't get better than this!

Today I have a lot to do though (I am sitting in front of the computer because I have a FOUR page report due on Friday and unfortunately I haven't even started.) So I am going to tackle that homework, clean the house and make lunch for my hubby who is coming home to eat! I can't wait for him to get here.. again! :) THEN I am going to the grocery store, the bank, and the cleaners with my mom and then tonight when Jake gets off work we are going to my parents house and my mom and I are going to make homemade tortilla soup!!! YUM!!! Since it makes so much we are going to cook it together (probably with some yummy wine :)) and then spilt the pot of soup! I am very excited and ready to see them!!!!

We had a wonderful and restful weekend! And back to the real world today (well for most of you-but ill be there with ya tomorrow!) Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Gotta start writing that paper!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment