Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday BABY!

Christmas Eve was my sweet and wonderful husband's birthday! It was his 21st birthday and I was so excited to spend it with him as his wife!!! Jacob and I started dating when we were 14 years old!! Can you believe that...14- We were babies! But every year I feel like Jacob has kinda gotten jipped by having a Christmas eve birthday! We don't even get to celebrate (that day) But he handles it the best! I am so proud of him and I'm honored to be his wife! Since Jacob is 21 I want to tell him 21 things I LOVE about him!!! Happy Birthday baby! Hope you had a great day!

21. You have the funniest, most random "sayings" I've ever heard
20. The way your eyes light up when I make oatmeal raisin cookies
19. Your such a CRAZY sleeper
18. You can make me laugh even when I am in the worst mood
17. The passion with which you do everything!
16. You are such a hard worker, you are the most determined person I've ever met- you make sure you succeed at whatever your doing.
15. You love to be outside
14. You always want to be up and doing something...painting, building, playing football, etc...
13. The way you love everyone, even if you just met them, your truly have a heart of gold.
12. Your smile
11. The way you ALWAYS sing! haha in the shower or in the garage or in the car I can hear you singing!!!!
10. Your always looking to do something nice for me
9. The way you love my parents!!! (this melts my heart)
8. The way you love Mollee (this REALLY melts my heart)
7. Your so simple and easy to please!
6. Your pride in our home, the worked you did with your own hands.
5. How your never ashamed to tell me or show me how much you love me, no matter who is around!
4. I love that you always have an encouraging word or good advice to give me when I'm down
3. Watching you play football. You were/are incredible, wow- I loved to watch you play!
2. The way you pray- the way you pray for me- the way you pray with me
1. Everything about you! You make me so happy and so proud and I am so thankful for you and everything about you! Thank you for all your hard work! Your my best friend and the love of my life!
Happy Birthday baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment