Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Last night we celebrated my sweet Daddy's birthday!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful father and friend in my life! I respect, honor and cherish him!!! He truly is an amazing father. He puts God first, family second and himself third. I have learned so much from him and the lesson's keep coming! The older I get the wiser I find him becoming! :)

Here a few pictures from the evening-----


My sweet grandma always buys us cakes for our birthdays even though my mom makes homemade ones....But here are a few pictures of the cake my grandma got for my dad!




Finally one last picture of me and my momma drinking our wine on my dad's birthday! haha Just thought I would include one of my sweet momma!

Happy Brithday Dad! I hope you had a great day! You deserve it!!! I love you so much and I am so proud to call you Dad!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment