Wednesday, July 22, 2009

House becoming a Home!!!!

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!

I went by the house today for lunch to find my sweet hubby-to-be working away in our home!!!!

It FINALLY seems like our house is becoming a home...slowly but surely things are falling into place. We got most of the bedroom glazed and all that fun stuff...BUT here is the exciting news.... We are ALMOST finished with the bathroom...if you scroll down a bit you can see the pink and blue befores---and now look!!!!!

Ok I dont know why the pictures are so small--I am still new in the blogging world like I said but---WHAT A CHANGE!!!! We are going to FINISH the bathroom tomorrow! Jake is such a hard worker and I am so proud of him!! While I sit at my desk with the heater at my feet Jacob is over there sweating working hard!! Thanks babe!! Youre the best!!!

Tile tomorrow, sinks this evening and the vanity this evening also!!! I see a home in sight!!!

I can't wait until after the wedding shower this weekend!! Then we can really start the decorating and getting things in place!! yeah yeah yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment