Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grace

Today has been an eventful day. Needless to say I am ready to go to bed...and start it all over again tomorrow...I am ready for tomorrow because I get to go to Dallas with my girlfriends and with my mom!!! I am so excited she is making the trip with me (she is somewhat of a homebody!) :) Love you mom.

But I say that to this...Lately I have found that there is no love like a mother's love and although I am not yet a momma, I know what's its like to be loved by one. It seems like stress has somewhat followed me around lately but through it all my mom had stood by me, listened to me and loved me unconditionally. Really that's all I need...It doesn't matter whether she thinks I'm right or wrong, she just supports, loves and lifts me up. Thanks mom, you truly are my very best friend and I think you are super cool and funny and I can't wait to spend the weekend with you and the girls!!!
Also--Another thing about today...I want to not only thank my mom but I want to thank my man....He's a good man, no I take that back...he is a GREAT man! I am so thankful for him! I have prayed for the guy that will be my husband since I was a little girl and God answered my prayers more than I could of even imagined when he gave me Jacob. He brings me peace, love, compassion, patience, humility, a servant heart and much more. I KNOW that even when it "rains" Jake will be there by my side. He has proven himself to be a God fearing man who knows how to treat a lady and knows how to treat his future wife! I love you Jacob and I am proud and honored to be able to say ill be your wife in 59 days! You are amazing and I love everything about you (and trust me that's a big statement!!)




After all of this I would like to say that these two people are my heroes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment