Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Marriage License and Rehearsal Dinner

Today during lunch Jacob and I went to Canyon and got our Marriage License! It was pretty neat to see our names on that document! I am excited and ready to get it back from the state saying I am officially Mrs. Jacob Reinbold!!! Here are few pictures of the license itself! I can't wait to be married and be away on our honeymoon for a while!



I also got all the invitations for the rehearsal dinner printed up and put in the mail today! My parents are hosting the dinner at Amarillo South! I am so thankful for them! They have done EVERYTHING for the wedding and we couldn't of had this wedding without them. I am so thankful for the unconditional support, love and acceptance of me and especially Jacob.

I'm sure any of you who have planned a wedding or who have been married know the stresses that come with taking on a son or daughter-in-law. I just am so blessed that my parents love Jacob like a son and take him in like their own. I can't wait..like I said earlier..to get through the next 11 days and move into the house with Jacob and be his wife. I know that our home and our marriage is being showered in prayers and we are thankful for that and ask that each of you continue to do that for us!

Here is a picture (taken from my phone) of the invitations we sent out. There were actually two sets, but I only got one on here. Let me know what you think! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and great rest of the week!


Also!!! I will take pictures of the BEAUTIFUL granite tonight and post them on here later this week!

-xoxo-

“Is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don’t try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete” (James 1:2–4)

No comments:

Post a Comment