Monday, September 14, 2009

No rest for the weary!

This weekend/whole week was crazy!!! It went by so fast! But I am thankful because that means we are just that much closer to the wedding day! WAHOO!!!!!!!!

My mom and I were hostesses at my sweet cousins baby shower! Her sweet baby boy is precious!!!!!!!! It was so good to see everyone again and catch up with family! Here is a picture of me and my beautiful momma before we left!

The rest of the weekend was spent working or watching football and catching up on house work!!! I think this next week will be busy again! We are getting granite TOMORROW!!! YAY! And we are having two sets of our good friends over for dinner! I am so excited to show off the house!

Today we have to start working on the rehearsal dinner! My parents, Jacob and myself (really just my parents...) are hosting a yummy meal at Amarillo South the night before the wedding!! (invites are on the way-those of you who are in the wedding :)) But we have 12 days to finish up everything- I am so excited and ready to be Jacob's wife! What a blessing and honor! Even more excitedly..We will be on an airplane first thing Sunday morning headed to the beach!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the rush of the water! I can't wait!

Ill post pictures of the granite and our dinner later in the week! Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!

"Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think." Romans 12:2 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment