Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MOVE IN DAY!!!! (or days....)

I wanted to start off with this: I read it and found it VERY neat and VERY true!
"Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people."
Just food for thought....

And then:::
We finally got all moved in!!! (almost :)) The floor guys finished up Saturday night at like 8:30 and so Jacob, my parents and myself spent the day Sunday moving in! We got almost everything over there except what I'll need at my parents house before the wedding! We still lack glazing the kitchen cabinets and the granite is being installed on the 15th! I am so excited and so pleased with how things are turning out! The pictures don't really do it justice but here's a sneak peak!
These first few are our bedroom. The walls are pretty bare but after the wedding I am sure we will fill them up with our pictures! I love our room!

This little table is gorgeous and an antique- I found it a good friends garage sale and she gave us a VERY good deal on it! It matches perfect!


Here is the bookshelf/wine rack that Jacob built on his own! I love how it turned out!
Still decorating....

These have weird lighting issues...but at least its an idea....
Jacob found this OLD OLD OLD bible at a house he's working on and it's the neatest thing I've ever seen! The binding is messed up but the bible is COOL! I am very excited about his find.


Kitchen table--we plan on getting a new one soon...But this is a hand-me-down and will work for now.


WAHOO! So close to being done! More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment