Monday, September 21, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

We had a GREAT weekend! It was jam packed and crazy, but I'm getting so used to those I think I might enjoy them...or maybe not...I only want to sleep!!!

Jacob and I both had our bachelor/bachelorette parties this weekend!! SO MUCH FUN!! My shower was a blast full of great friends and family and some very sexy lingerie for my hubby-to-be! ;) He will be thanking my girls next Saturday! haha! I had soooooo much fun and fully enjoyed the night out! Thanks to all my girls who hosted and to all the beautiful friends and family that came!!! Here is a picture of me and my momma on the way to the party! More photos of the evening will be posted later on!
Jacob also had his bachelor party. They had it at our new house and I spent the WHOLE day deep cleaning and getting ready for the boys...Well let's just say that was a complete waste of time! The boys must of had a BLAST!!!! Jacob went to bed a little before FOUR in the morning!! He said he had so much fun though! I am so glad too! He had a BIG turn out and we were proud to show off our new home to all his friends and family! Needless to say I had to re-trace my steps on Sunday and clean EVERYTHING again...I'm still curious as to who throw up in the front yard, but I am thankful that it wasnt in my house! ;)

I can't believe that this weekend is the big day! Time had FLOWN by!!!! I am still a little shocked that next weekend I will be Maci Reinbold! I am proud and honored to be his wife.

Also- Jake, I wanted to tell you that I am so excited and ready to take this next step in our journey together! I know that we are just beginning with the plans that God has in store for our future. I promise to honor God and then you above anyone else. I am so proud of the man you have become, it has been a shear blessing to have watched you grow in your faith and character in the past 6 years. I am humbled by the way you serve me and the way you serve the Lord. I am praying the next five days before we become one, are peaceful, quiet and spent in prayer about our marriage! You are an AMAZING man, my best friend and the love of my life! Ill meet ya at the alter baby! :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment