Thursday, September 10, 2009

Short and Sweet Update!

I thought this was a great way to start this morning!---- I love this verse and I think it so true! What a blessing!

“Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way” (James 1:2–4 MSG).

This week has been a very busy and crazy week. It seems like we've had something going on every night. Monday was labor day and although we had a WONDERFUL day with WONDERFUL food and family- it was still busy, then Tuesday I worked with my mom and Jacob has class- Wednesday we had the Chamber BBQ pre-party which was soooooo fun and the food was excellent! It was so good to catch up and see everyone! I ran into Jacob's SWEET and PRECIOUS aunt Julie- we ended up standing and talking for over an hour. I absolutely love her! Jacob and I can't wait to have her and Scott over for dinner when we finish the house!

THEN--tonight is the actual Chamber BBQ which we are working. I hope to see everyone again! Friday- Jacob's little brother has a football game...the Hell Week game to be exact! I am excited to watch him play, and last but not least Saturday I am working the Tri-State Fair Gala with my sweet mom!! BUSY BUSY BUSY but I am so thankful for the extra money!

Also-Last night Jacob's brother and sister's came over to see the house and to chat for a while! It was nice to finally catch up with them, and it was great to see them support Jacob and I in our new home!!! After the younger two left, Jenna- his oldest sister stayed and we all sat outside and talked for forever!! It was great catching up and Jenna got to see some Beech street drama! What a night!!! ;)
Anyway- sorry for not having any fun pictures! But hopefully there will be some to come from the weekend! Hope everyone has a blessed Thursday! Hang on its almost Friday!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment