Monday, August 3, 2009

Girls just wanna have FUN!

This weekend was a BLAST!!!!! A much needed vaca for the girls!!!
We left Thursday afternoon and made the drive to Dallas!!! It was so nice to get away and spend time shopping, eating, drinking and relaxing!! It was a WONDERFUL mother-daughter/girls weekend. We spend most of our time shopping (of course) but we made time to eat at the Cheesecake Factory (YUMMMMMMMMMM!) And we sat outside and caught up drinking wine every night!!! Here a FEW pics from the weekend!!!!



Here are two of my beautiful bridesmaids!! They are so sweet!!!

And of course my sweet Momma!!!

Like I said---The rest, relaxation and WINE were very much needed!! Thanks girls for fun!!! I will try to post more pics of Amber's mom and aunt as well!!! (sorry girls I was in a rush!!) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just some food for thought that I came across in my quiet time this morning......

"A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret." Proverbs 11:13
"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down" Proverbs 26:20

No comments:

Post a Comment